thanks to Auntie Andrea he had a great cake to celebrate.
since he can't eat chocolate cake i made sure to make a big dent in it for him last night.
|hmmm... what's this... cake?! chocolate?! |
and you tell me no, don't put it in your mouth?
thats just not fair mom!
some of hugo's favorite things...
- mommy! he's definitely a momma's boy
- bath time splashing
- when i make car noises he grins and giggles. it melts my heart!
- if we say "i love you hugo" he smiles sooooooo big.
- blowing spit bubbles
- grabbing things
- petting chico (and chico loves it too!)
- getting his hair brushed
- his zebra fish... he can hold on and rattle it and he loves it!
- the mei tai. if he is cranky and over tired i pop him in there and within 5 minutes he's passed out.
|not super impressed for these pictures...|
a few other hugo things...
- his nails grow soooooo fast and he somehow manages to get dirty nails as soon as i clean them. boys will be boys i guess!
- he is finally fitting into the 0-3 month clothes! yay!
- some of the 0-3 month clothes is too short or the feet are too small. this little monkey is long and lean and has massive feet!
- he hardly sleeps during the day. a few cat naps when i put him in the wrap but otherwise he's up all day.
- sleeping through the night. yay! and in his bassinet! next stop... crib!
- doesn't really take the soother any more. i guess we won't have to worry about taking it away from him when he's older.
|i can't imagine life without my little snuggle bear!|