Tabs

Friday, May 17, 2013

Seriously?!

I'm sick of hearing about Abercrombie drama. 

I'm sorry if you are too big for their clothes. Either do something about it and lose weight, or shop somewhere else. 
Please stop complaining. 

I don't get it. Not every store caters to every person/body type. 
If I go to a mens clothing store do I have the right to bitch and moan and complain endlessly that I can't buy a dress there? Of course not! Are they discriminating against me? Um, nope. They're selling to their demographic. 

But if a store doesn't have large enough sizes and doesn't want their clothes made in large sizes then its different?don't  think so. deal with it. 
And stop whining. 
Please. 
Pleeeeaaaaaaaasse!


If you are going to hate them, do it because they destroy all of their overstock rather than donating it to charities that could use them. 
Or because they have lame clothes. 
Or because they have super angsty looking models some time. 

But not because you don't fit into their clothes. That is not their fault. 

No comments: