Tabs

Friday, April 15, 2011

it's starting....

even though i haven't gained much weight yet this morning i tried to zip up my favorite leather bomber...
not happening.
i could squish it shut, but its not the most flattering look. it fit like a glove 2 weeks ago.
i can still wear it for a while unzipped, but sadly i will have to retire it for a while. i LOVE that jacket!
so far my jeans all still fit and i've only outgrown a few shirts... wonder what won't fit next....

another thing i've noticed... my hair is growing like crazy! out of pure laziness i tried out a ponytail this morning... it is long enough already! a month ago there was no chance of getting it in a ponytail.

i'm sure that there will be a lot of things i'll start noticing the next little while.

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Love the new design!

Wait till you can't see your toes! :)

Farren said...

oh. my. gosh. ARE YOU EXPECTING??? I am so so excited for you!