Tabs

Monday, April 16, 2012

happy 6 months hugo!

i didn't get a chance to post this yesterday on hugo's 6 month-a-versary but better late than never!

it is getting harder and harder to get him to hold still with a little month sign!



so many things that are changing.... he is getting big so fast!


a few things about hugo...

loves sweet potato!
grabs onto anything within reach... i mean anything! chico has yet to figure this out.
does not like green beans
poses for the camera (maybe this is a sign that i take too many pictures... meh.
smiles when i ask him "who's a supermodel?"
met his auntie ashley on skype
still refuses to nap for the most part. tricked me by napping for 2 days in a row but it was just to get my hopes up i think.
hugs me around my neck and melts my heart
loves grabbing onto my hair and yanking chunks of it out. this is not nearly as fun as he thinks it is!

when he smiles at me i can't think of anything better in the whole world.
 








4 comments:

Dawn Beronilla said...

Happy 6 months and a day, studly!!!

Danielle said...

Oh My Goodness, he's too cute!

Also, is that a mamaroo he's sitting in... do you love it? Would you recommend it?? I'd love to hear what you think!!

The Tompkins Family said...

He has the sweetest smile!

Unknown said...

That is a mamaroo! And we love it!! He doesn't go in it as much as he used to, but he pretty much had all of his naps In it when he was a bit smaller. Now he rarely naps but I still put him in it when he's too tired for the exersaucer but I need to do something :) I definitely would recommend it!