Tabs

Sunday, April 8, 2012

things my crafting will buy me #2

i am making a big effort to use my camera... my REAL camera.

this is a past crafting purchase...
i am really good at slowly saving up for things, but not so knowledgeable about what to actually save up for in this situation. i want to get some new lenses... just have no idea what to get! i am not going to be spending big money on them since as crafty as i may be, i just can't crochet/craft THAT much since i have a velcro baby to take care of and lets face it, he gets the majority of my time.

anyone have a favorite lens or accessory they would suggest?


1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

When I took the photography class awhile back, he suggested not buying a lens until you can properly use the camera with ease and that the lens that came with the camera is perfect for doing so. That being said, I really liked our 50mm f1.8 and right now my favorite is 28-75mm f2.8.