Tabs

Sunday, April 1, 2012

fail.

my love hate relationship with my breadmaker is hovering around the HATE mark right now.
when i first got it i had great luck with it, but the last few times i used it i have had the worst luck ever with it! i used to love the thing, but even after a year long hiatus it still hates me.
today's attempt ended in a very dense bread although it does taste good so i guess its not a total fail. why won't you just cooperate damn it! it is supposed to be idiot proof! i am either an idiot or the darn thing is out to get me.
there was a small bit of user error today so i will take partial credit in the fail, but i'm going to try this recipe once more and if it still doesn't work i think i am going to throw the breadmaker out the window!
how hard can it be?!?
there is no way that hugo will allow me the time it takes to make bread from scratch without being able to just dump it all in the breadmaker and push start. NO WAY AT ALL!
maybe i'll give it another try tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I have awarded you the Liebster Blog award.