Tabs

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Guilty pleasure. Music edition

So I know a lot of people think this is the most horrendous band ever, but I am going to say terrible or not, every time I hear something from the 1996 self titled album... I have happy reminiscing thoughts. Also, I sing. I can't help myself.

Wondering what lovely 90's band I speak of?

Presidents of the United States in America

I think I got this cd in grade 9 and I still have it. If I'm in a bad mood and pop it it in the CD player it is sure to cheer me up and make a shitty day better.
Is it top quality music?
Definitely not.
Is it mood lifting?
Most definitely.
Do I care if people think they are the worst band ever?
Nope!
Better than Hanson or another lovely 90's group.



1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

I haven't heard them in ages! Super fun!