Tabs

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

honey vs vinegar

sometimes i think i can turn into an unreasonable angry beast.... then i realize that even at my worst and most angry i am nicer than half the people that i deal with on a regular basis.
have these horrible people (mainly accounts receivable people in my day to day encounters) never heard... you'll catch more bees with honey?? they're all vinegar.
what makes it worse is that 9 times out of 10 the mistake was on their end. if you forget to invoice your customer then its not really their fault now is it? it would be like me doing a custom order for someone and delivering it, but not telling the customer how much it was or asking for payment. that would be 100% my own fault.

well... i think this is enough rambling for me right now...

1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

I swear customer service gets worse every year!