Tabs

Monday, August 1, 2011

28 weeks

28 weeks has flown by soooooo quickly. 12 weeks left. Yikes!
Right now I am starting to focus more and more on my massive to-do list.

Please note...
Focusing on this list does not necessarily mean I am accomplishing the tasks I have set out for myself.

For example:
Right now I am sitting on the couch watching Fernando play video games while I eat pickles.
There are about 10 other things I should be doing but I just don't have the energy or motivation at the moment.

In my defense I did clean my car, weed the front flower bed, make platanos, eggs and beans for fernando's breakfast, prep dinner so it's all ready to go and run a few errands this morning.

If Fernando ever finishes the level he's trying to get past I said I'd get up and do at least one more thing before I have a nap. I think I'll just wait and see how long he takes before I decide if I should get one more thing checked off my list today.

As for the naps...


I LIVE FOR NAPS!!
Though I have been super lucky symptom-wise while brewing the sea monkey, I have definitely noticed a bit of a dip in my energy levels the last couple weeks. This is apparently normal for the third trimester.

I love naps even more than I did before. Naps have even beat out snacking and are now my very favorite thing to do. Snacking is still a close second though.
For those of you that don't know this about me... I am the MOST food motivated person I know.
The fact that naps have snacking beat is a pretty significant milestone.

Right this moment I'm debating starting my nap early.

Decisions, decisions....

No comments: